When you order 100g of dried pork spaghetti, you get between 13-25 pieces of this natural dog treat as this is dependant on the weight of each piece.
The average length is between 25-30cm
The strands are thin which makes it perfect for all dogs to chew on and enjoy!
Pork spaghetti contains:
* Vitamins A, E, D3 - This ensures efficient metabolism, bone growth and vision
* Protein - Helps build muscle and helps with the dogs development
* Raw Fat - Provides healthy skin and fur
* Crude Fibre - An organic ingredient that helps keep the dogs bowel consistent
* Mineral Compounds - Phosphorus, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium - Great minerals to keep dogs teeth and bones strong
* Protein: 74.9%
* Fat: 14.7%
* Ash: 6.25%
* Humidity: 10%