The toughest bone on the market, yet to find a dog that can crack one of these. 100% natural.
Natural Treats Knee caps are the hard protective covering of the back knee of a cow, making it a sturdy chew for most dogs, that will last longer than a jerky or softer treats. These nаturаl knee cap bones аrе ѕlоw roasted in their own juісеѕ tо bring оut thе dеlісіоuѕ, natural flаvоr. Bones аrе a grеаt wау tо ѕаtіѕfу dog’s nаturаl іnѕtіnсt to chew. Thеу аrе a grеаt wау fоr dоgѕ tо burn off еnеrgу and раѕѕ tіmе gnawing, licking аnd сhеwіng fоr hоurѕ.
- 100% all natural, free from artificial colors, flavors and preservatives
- 100% grown and made in the UK
- Never treated with any chemicals, bleach or formaldehyde
- Made from beef kneecap joints from the hind leg, which is one of the strongest, most durable bones.
- Bones are high in protein and are packed with essential vitamins and nutrients
- Helps promote healthy chewing habits
- Helps remove tartar and plaque from your dog’s teeth.
Feeding Instructions: As with all out treats please give to your dog supervised and make sure there is plenty of water available near by.
Composition: Beef Bones
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein: 27.5%, Crude Oils & Fats: 5.7%, Crude Fibres: 0.0%, Crude Ash: 62.4%